UBS Financial Services IT Support Analyst - Entitlement Management in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Job Reference #:
Are you adept managing system entitlements in a banking environment? Do you know how to work effectively with numerous technical teams to improve system security?
We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– propose and implement system authorization concepts in our group wide Access Governance System
– analyze feasibility of new or changed requirements
– input manual entitlement in system/applications
– troubleshoot and remediate entitlement incidents
– analyze incidents and defective states, initiating and monitoring measures to remedy them
– control and reconcile entitlements between Access Governance system and banking applications.
IT Support Analyst - Entitlement Management
Country / State:
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the IT Access Management team in Luxembourg. In this team we are responsible for the error-free entitlement management of all banking applications. We are providing guidance from setup of authorization concepts to the troubleshooting of entitlement incidents.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in computer science, management information systems or professional certifications
– a background in the financial / banking industry
– a first working experience in an entitlement management environment would be an asset.
– analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
– meticulous in your work execution
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– fluent in English, French/German is considered as asset.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?