UBS Financial Services IT Senior Functional Application Analyst in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Are you motivated in investigating and solving issues? Do you like to figure things out?
We’re looking for someone like that who can help us to:
– analyze, categorize and resolve application related incidents
– perform production interventions, data corrections and ad-hoc queries
– define and document workarounds for known issues
– maintain the inventory of all software components (CMDB)
– support the department head in producing regular KPIs, analyzing KPIs and making suggestions to reduce the number of incidents, the incident resolution time and monitoring daily incident and problem management activities
– support user acceptance tests
– ensure release implementation support.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Knowledge Management team in Luxembourg. We provide functional application support related to the banking and custody business and we solve issues that can arise in our core banking application. We are responsible for the 1st and 2nd level application support, Incident and Problem Management as well as for the Software Component Management.
Your experience and skills:
– an IT background (studies of Information Technology or equivalent experience)
– profound banking and custody know-how and an experience in the banking industry
– good SQL knowledge and understanding of ITIL processes
– know-how of our core banking application OBS, is considered as advantage
– a natural ability to solve complex issues
– analytic, with the ability to provide practical solutions
– comfortable working independently and under pressure
– a confident communicator and able to understand client needs
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
– fluent in English and German.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 153939BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Senior Functional Application Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Luxembourg
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)