UBS Financial Services Transaction Reporting Governance Analyst in London, United Kingdom
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– undertake preparatory work, sourcing and analyzing information ,preparing MI and undertaking some reconciliations tasks
– provide support and on regulatory change processes and controls
– interface with internal stakeholders across Operations, IT and the Business to provide operational and administrative support as needed
– see that the change management processes comply with regulations, guidelines, standards and policies
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Regulatory Transaction reporting change team, part of Core Banking within the UK Service Delivery function. We assess change for impact on a number of cross jurisdictional regulations in order to meet our reporting obligations
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– an understanding of the trade lifecycle (preferred not essential)
– Knowledge of transaction reporting regulations and process
– great computer skills and the willingness to learn new processes
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
– a good team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159563BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Transaction Reporting Governance Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Operations