UBS Financial Services Training and Engagement Lead in London, United Kingdom
Do you know how to get the word out? Do you know how to juggle multiple projects effectively? Are you incredibly organised with an eye for detail? We are looking for someone like this to:
• act as the central point of contact for Governance-led and data related issues
• develop and implement a communications strategy
• define and execute a communications plan
• review and mature communications material to meet an ever-changing landscape
• develop outstanding relationships with key stakeholders
• articulate key Data Management Office messaging to wide range of stakeholders through a variety of mediums
• create and maintain artefact libraries for internal and external stakeholders
• act as the branding/communication Subject Matter Expert for the wider Data Management team
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working as part of the Data Governance Office in London. We are responsible for supporting the Data Governance Policy and the processes, roles and general administration of Data Governance. The Data Governance Office sits within the Data Management Office which provides services to all the divisions of the bank and sits with the Data Service Line organisation in Group Operations.
Your experience and skills:
• a graduate or Master's degree in Marketing/Advertising/Communications
• demonstrated success in delivering a communications strategy and plan
• un-paralleled written and oral abilities
• the ability to handle multiple projects independently and manage conflicting priorities
• strong analytical skills with the ability analyse, read and interpret complex documents
• exceptional attention to detail
• the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
• experience within Banking/Financial Services industry
• an excellent communicator, with great presentation skills (it's what you do best)
• enthusiastic, positive with a driven attitude
• strongly comfortable interacting with all levels of seniority
• incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize
• a self-starter who can work well independently
• an expert at building networks and connections
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 156036BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Training and Engagement Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Operations