UBS Financial Services Senior Audit Manager - Data Scientist in London, United Kingdom
Are you excited to work with a global Investment Bank audit team with diverse backgrounds and talents? Can you apply your skills to suggest innovative ways to assess business risks using analytical techniques? Are you motivated by collaborating with others? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– analyze key risk indicators to identify emerging risks impacting our audit universe
– collaborate within GIA and with business management to identify, source and develop risk indicators which help to highlight emerging trends,
– provide training and coaching to GIA staff on use of data analytics in audits;
– identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address key risks
– prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management,
– monitor the risk profile and developments within the Investment Bank and provide input for annual audit planning
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Group Internal Audit team in London. Our role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
Your experience and skills:
– prior programming, application or reporting development experience (e.g. SAS, SQL, Business Objects, ACL, Tableau)
– a good understanding of capital market products, operational and financial processes
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– a strong project manager, able to influence cross-functionally in a rapidly evolving business environment while managing multiple / concurrent projects
– keen to develop your understanding of Investment Banking and associated support functions.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 150777BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior Audit Manager - Data Scientist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Audit