UBS Financial Services Risk Reporting Analyst in London, United Kingdom
Are you familiar with credit risk? Do you have the know-how for identifying and reviewing risks within a portfolio? Do you like articulating your analysis through reports and presentations? And does managing and developing a global team motivate you? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– provide an holistic assessment of portfolio risks of firm-wide and divisional credit portfolios, focusing on risk accumulations, concentrations
– analyze large data sets regarding credit risk, able to explain changes in credit risk and its factors
– produce high quality reports that highlight our credit risks to senior management and our regulators, including data collection, validation and analysis of key trends
– actively liaise with risk officers, senior management and other associated areas within the bank to add context to analysis and to also define the scope of portfolio reviews
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Credit Risk Analysis and Reporting team. We’re responsible for the scope, quality, and management of counterparty credit risk information arising from our lending and trading activities within the Investment Bank, as well as the Treasury, Non-core and Legacy portfolios. Our analysis helps assess the potential impact of internal and external drivers on credit portfolio risk and, where appropriate we making recommendations for action to senior risk control management
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in accounting, finance, business, mathematics or similar field
– relevant experience, ideally in risk control or the banking industry
– excellent knowledge of credit risk and financial instruments
– sharp numeric and analytical skills
– a great communicator, confident dealing with colleagues at all levels, in multiple locations
– enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible and independent
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 153838BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Risk Reporting Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Risk