UBS Financial Services Reference Data / CLM Test Manager in London, United Kingdom
Job Reference #:
Do you have attention to detail? Strive to do the very best they can do?
We are looking for someone like that to:
• help us manage the testing for a major project
• ensure that delivery adheres to the UBS Testing Standards: that all changes have sufficient test coverage, with documented test cases and that those test cases are executed and defects fixed.
• work directly with development, business analysts and users to coordinate and report testing activities with a drive to ensuring quality of deliverables
• demonstrate an ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly
• have excellent attention to detail and will be prepared to push for quality when delivery pressures are high
• own the test planning, strategy, coordination and execution of testing across a major project
Reference Data / CLM Test Manager
Country / State:
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working as a Test Manager in the Reference Data and Client Lifecycle Management Department. Our Role is to organize and control all test activities as well as overseeing the associated communication and training activities for achieving the defined test goals. You'll also be working and engaging business analysts, developers, outsource vendor and end-users at appropriate stages in the project lifecycle
Your experience and skills:
– worked as a test manager before and have a minimum with 6-8 years of testing experience
– experience of Banking and Finance and proven experience in testing complex systems and business flows
– exposure to test management tools (e.g. JIRA, Quality Centre) and used to creating required test assets such as Test Plan, Completion Reports, Test Scenarios and Cases, Defect Management and Post implementation Reviews
– strong verbal and written communication skills, used to dealing with senior stakeholder management and capable of presenting and explaining test results to stakeholders and project teams
– strong responsibility, accuracy and attention to details with strong analytical and logical reasoning capability
– university educated and experienced in Banking & Financial Markets
– experienced with globally distributed teams
– responsible and committed to deliver results
– fluent in written and verbal English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?