UBS Financial Services Rates/FX Valuation Manager in London, United Kingdom
Can you manage a valuations team and have experience of challenging the business? Do you have a deep understanding of financial markets and valuation techniques? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– provide timely, accurate, reporting and analysis supporting the business as an independent control function
– oversee valuation methods and their implementation
– ensure financial representations and disclosures are compliant with our policy
– take a pro-active approach to solving issues and deal confidently with auditors and regulators
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Valuation Control team in London. This a specialist controlling team within Finance and has global responsibilities for IPV, Reserving and Valuation Uncertainty. You will also be managing our offshore team based in India.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree with a focus on financial mathematics
– ideally a masters in financial engineering or similar further qualification e.g. CQF
- previous experience in finance, ideally within the financial services industry focusing on Rates/FX products
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– a results-oriented worker, with the ability to set priorities
– a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155271BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Rates/FX Valuation Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Finance