UBS Financial Services Project Manager - Risk Analytics in London, United Kingdom
Job Reference #:
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects? Can you find the path to success through the forest of chaos? We're looking for someone like this to:
– Run Credit Risk Analytics IT projects at UBS
– Partner with experts across the organization, from traders and quants to operations and risk officers
– Think strategically, and make business cases that hold up over the long term
– Keep your colleagues up to date and happy
– Manage the staff of a project team across multiple locations
Project Manager - Risk Analytics
Country / State:
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Risk Analytics team in London. We integrate sophisticated quant models with trade and market data covering UBS' derivative portfolio. We produce portfolio risk for CVA and FVA and also calculate the raw exposure measures that drive UBS' RWA. The team works across quant, desk and regulatory teams. As a project manager you will be responsible for keeping our business clients happy. You'll understand what the clients need, then define and execute plans to make sure we meet those needs.
Your experience and skills:
– Worked in a similar position before
– An understanding of what it takes to run successful projects in financial services
– A working knowledge of the principles behind pricing and risk management of derivative products
– In depth knowledge of some of the following products : equity swaps, equity options, exotic equities, cds, ir swaps, fx options, ir swaps and structured products
– Some knowledge of credit risk exposure management and xva
– The drive and commitment to work through difficult situations and come up with practical solutions that meet the organisation's needs
– The mental agility to understand what the project needs to deliver, figure out why it's not going to deliver it and fix the problem before it's too late
– the gravitas to build trust with the project team and influence the project stakeholders
– Experience in an environment where no two days are the same
– A great communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– An expert at building networks and able to use these networks to achieve project success
– Known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?