UBS Financial Services PPM Technical Lead in London, United Kingdom
UBS has recently implemented a new installation of CA PPM to support management of its portfolios, programs and projects. The system is also used by 15,000+ GT employees for time booking. We are looking for a technical lead to:
• Expand and enhance the UBS CA PPM installation. Work with business and IT teams from interfacing systems to maximise the value that UBS gets from PPM.
• Lead development of new and complex changes from requirements through to implementation
• Identify and implement improvements to the design and stability of the platform.
• Lead regular upgrades of the PPM platform to newer versions as made available by CA.
• Ensure PPM is developed in-line with UBS methodologies, policies and procedures.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be part of the GCS & GCOO IT team who provide IT solutions for the Group Commercial Services and Operating Management teams within GCOO. The team is global based in Switzerland, UK, EMEA, APAC and the US. It is part of the wider GCOO Technology team providing technology solutions for all of GCOO.
Your experience and skills:
• experience in hands-on development/implementation of PPM systems.
• Strong knowledge of CA PPM, as well as experience using Oracle and Java technologies. Knowledge of NSQL, GEL and XOG scripting, as well as Clarity configuration.
• Proven problem-solving ability in both development of changes and resolution of issues.
• Team player who is comfortable operating in a global team
• Experience of interacting with stakeholders and managing expectations
• Understanding of the business processes for Program and Project Management would be beneficial.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 152184BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: PPM Technical Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)