UBS Financial Services Operational Risk Framework Officer in London, United Kingdom
Are you risk averse? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity? We are looking for someone like that who can:
– act as a compliance and operational risk control subject-matter expert for C&ORC Framework and Systems, supporting them in managing and enhancing risk assessment processes
– support the wider team in:
• performing second-line-of-defense activities in relation to consequential risks
• designing, maintaining and operating the firm-wide operational risk framework, including risk assessments, risk reports and control assessments
• providing business management with reports, controls, tools, training, frameworks, information and insights required to manage risk
• assessing conformance with the operational risk framework by the first and second lines of defence
• delivering solutions on self-identified / GIA / EY issues and ad hoc requests
- deliver analytics of operational risk information to support the operation of the operational risk framework. This will be using Excel and Tableau, using information from the SORT operational risk system
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the C&ORC Framework team in London. We support the 1st and 2nd lines of defense in assessing, managing and reducing risk exposure. We manage and run the systems and processes with which the firm assess operational risk.
Your experience and skills:
– a degree
– some experience in risk management, risk control, or compliance as well as in depth knowledge of data analytics
– analytical, with the ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk
– result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 153867BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Operational Risk Framework Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Risk