UBS Financial Services London Securities Program Manager in London, United Kingdom
Job Reference #:
Are you a multi-tasker? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
– a Senior Program Manager within Technology supporting Securities and Corporate Actions across the Investment Bank and Group Operations.
– You will partner with our business partners to deliver end to end technology and business change on multiple fast paced projects of a regulatory, operational risk and business enabling nature.
– think strategically, making business cases that hold up over the long term
– keep your colleagues up to date and happy
– manage the staff of a project team
London Securities Program Manager
Country / State:
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in a global team that oversees the implementation of varies programs that enable UBS Technology to meet the needs for Securities and Corporate Action within the Investment Bank. Members of this team work closely with Global Securities Management, as well as operations team from all business areas and business development analysts to provide global solutions for varied business requirements.
Your experience and skills:
• Experience in managing a complex multi-stream book of work, as well as helping to define and deliver on a long-term strategic plan
• An appreciation of enterprise infrastructure technology and Security / Corp Actions concepts, products and operational dependencies as well experience across at least one of these platforms (SSE, CARE, ION ANVIL, MUREX, MOAP, OPERA) would be advantageous
• Excellent financial management skills required to deliver programs on budget.
• Solid track record in managing teams (onshore & offshore) to deliver successful programs
• The ability to coach team leaders and project managers on issues and be seen as a leader in initiatives that require cross-functional teams.
• Solid program management experience including: Business case development / Vendor, testing and release management / Ability to facilitate working groups with proficient and varying views on how capacity management should be implemented
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– Ability to build solid relationships with key stakeholders
– Comfortable working / influencing with people up to MD level
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?