UBS Financial Services Licensing and Registration Compliance Officer in London, United Kingdom
Are you a stickler for detail? Do you perform well under pressure? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity? We are looking for someone like that who can:
– act as a compliance and operational risk control subject-matter expert for Licensing & Registration
– perform second-line-of-defense activities in relation to consequential risks
– ensure processes are designed well and operating effectively
– partner with other control functions and employees in executing responsibilities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Global Employee Conduct UK Licensing & Registration team in London. We are part of an integrated global approach to a number of key compliance processes applied to employees, including licensing and registration, conflicts of interest, violations and training and education.
Your experience and skills:
–experience in risk management, risk control, audit or compliance
– excellent communication and organizational skills
– the ability to take initiative and to multi-task
– experience in a high volume and fast paced deadline driven environment
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– a thorough, detail orientated thinker
– analytic, with the ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk
– result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154018BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Licensing and Registration Compliance Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Compliance