UBS Financial Services Investigation Specialist in London, United Kingdom
Job Reference #:
Do you have sharp analytic skills, highest integrity and enjoy working in a team of highly skilled experts?
For our regional investigation team, we're looking for someone like this to:
– investigate cases assigned to the group, including whistleblowing cases
– participate in cross-functional investigation teams for larger investigations
– prepare investigation and whistleblowing closing reports
– analyse the portfolio of investigations in the region
– support the regional investigation head in overseeing the investigation portfolio and stakeholder
Country / State:
Audit, Compliance, Legal
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Group Investigations has been newly established as a group-wide competence center for investigations, defining the framework for investigations across UBS, conducting key investigations, providing eDiscovery counseling and data analytics for its own investigations and those undertaken by other functions and delivering comprehensive reporting to the governance bodies, e.g. GEB and BoD. Group Investigations will have its own investigation teams in Zurich, London, New York and Hong Kong, comprising multi-disciplinary skills and expertise typically found in professional services firms and in-house audit, legal and information technology departments. As part of this build-up, we just started our recruiting process to build high-performing investigation teams in these locations. Our aim is to attract talents who want to leverage their skills and experience whilst also being keen to learn from colleagues and contribute to the success of our function.
We aim at providing effective investigative work by efficiently deploying the firm's subject matter experts' knowledge and providing state-of-the-art infrastructure. We ensure a coherent framework for and reporting over individual cases and the overall portfolio and work with all stakeholders to appropriately position investigation results and embed lessons learned. As a multidisciplinary team we analyse topics under various aspects, including assessment of business processes, control framework and behavior.
Your experience and skills:
– relevant investigation experience from a position as forensic accountant, in a law or audit firm or in-house (Legal, Compliance or internal audit)
– experience in assessing control frameworks and behavior
– strong communication skills and an excellent command of English, any other language is a strong plus
– strong project management skills, relationship building skills and the ability to interact and work with people from different functions, locations and cultures at all levels
– proud of your ability to write and speak about complex matters in a cohesive manner
– known for your ability to learn quickly and apply good judgment and a collaborative spirit
– able to work independently and within compressed timeframes
– known for your willingness to develop know-how, processes and gather efficiencies while learning on the job
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?