UBS Financial Services Finance Operational Risk Manager in London, United Kingdom
Are you a great with numbers? Do you have an analytic mind? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– Implement and monitor compliance with the UBS group-wide Operational Risk Framework
– Pro-actively manage operational risk by supporting the Group Finance functions with operational risk identification utilizing forward looking metrics and reviewing key risk indicators,
– Support and challenge the functions to ensure a robust risk assessment of identified issues and work with the functions to agree sustainable remediation plans
– Manage and facilitate the documentation and on-going maintenance of Finance's key procedural controls; to review completeness and adequacy of Key Procedural Controls; support the functions in the review and challenge of the semi-annual control assessments results
– Work with the functions to understand the root cause of operational risk events, back-test these against risk indicators and take these learnings forward to reduce future events and improve self-identification of issues
– To provide key senior finance stakeholders on a divisional and regional axis with timely and accurate reporting of all operational risk related items and events
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will part of the UK team within Finance Operational Risk Management, responsible for proactively supporting risk management across the UK and EMEA
Your experience and skills:
– Banking/Accounting and controlling experience/or an accountancy qualification
– Strong knowledge of internal control design
– operational risk management principles in a front to back trading environment background ideally
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– a critical thinker who communicates clearly with senior stakeholders
– Proactive, self-driven and flexible personality with ability to complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines
– Strong problem solving/analytical and influencing skills
– Able to identify control gaps with a control minded approach to developing solutions;
– Able to lead key Operational Risk processes and projects globally
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154225BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Finance Operational Risk Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Finance, Risk