UBS Financial Services Equities Market Risk Analyst in London, United Kingdom
Are you an expert on risk? Do you have sharp analytic skills? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– understand the market risks taken by the Equities Structured Products business
– review daily trading and market activity and resulting risk profile and revenues
– analyse transactions, exercise judgement and give recommendations to senior risk officers
– keep in touch with the trading desk every day to understand market and trading activity
– identify any evolving key risks and explain them clearly
– work with colleagues around the globe on projects like developing new risk frameworks
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Equities EMEA Market Risk Control team in London. Eight of us cover the Cash, Derivatives, Commodities, Converts, Corporate and Equity Capital Market businesses. We monitor the portfolio risk of these trading desks to ensure that risk exposures are appropriately diversified, that the risk profile is in line with our appetite, and that non-standard risks are adequately identified, controlled and made transparent. We sit on the trading floor.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in finance, economics, business administration or a numerical discipline
– a good understanding of financial markets and key market risk measures and ideally of structured products
– strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills
– a great communicator (and you know how to handle challenging situations)
– team-orientated, while able to complete tasks independently
– good at handling a diverse workload of longer-term projects and short-terms asks, are organised and can prioritise
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 158220BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Equities Market Risk Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Risk