UBS Financial Services Enterprise Architect in London, United Kingdom
Do you know what it takes to be an architect at the enterprise level? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– design and improve the framework with which we define our IT architecture
– create templates and processes for the organization to use in their architectural analysis
– analyze architectural data, uncover surprising facts and formulate pragmatic recommendations
– develop insightful reports for senior business and Technology management on our architecture
– educate and inspire IT architects to create great IT architects
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Architecture Management team in London. We are responsible for driving the development of IT strategy and architectural roadmaps for UBS Technology globally. In additional we run the governance processes to ensure we adhere to these standards, and operate the inventories of our IT assets used for operational and architectural analysis. We are part of the wider Group CTO team that undertakes R&D, manages the IT innovation process and drives a common SDLC process for IT. We work closely with a federated organization of CTOs and IT architects aligned with every area of UBS Technology.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in computer science, computer information systems or related field of study
– good knowledge enterprise architecture, including relevant frameworks and methods
– experience of developing divisional/enterprise-level enterprise architectures, or creating solution architectures for major applications or change programmes
– strong proficiency and good experience of creating reports/presentations suitable for senior Board-level business and Technology management
– experience of working as a top-level consultant in a major global organization (preferably within financial services)
– a confident, creative and intelligent approach to your work that allows you to work with Technologists at all levels of the organization
– a passion to improve existing methods and working practices of an organization
– a strong analytical thinker who can present complex concepts in a simple way
– an excellent communicator who can partner with technical experts as well as business stakeholders users who might not be well versed in IT
– familiar with EA frameworks (e.g. TOGAF) and IT development methodologies
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 158219BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Enterprise Architect
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)