UBS Financial Services Data Analyst Service Management in London, United Kingdom
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– turn data into an asset across the organization
– collaborate across business units, providing thought leadership and driving day-to-day implementation of the analytics strategy
– lead and direct others in data preparation and visualization
– advise on potential analytical approaches to business needs, including associated costs and trade-offs, and recommendations
– design, coordinate, and implement analytical business and technology solutions to support innovation initiatives
– stay on top of current business and industry trends
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Service Management Centre of Excellence team in London. Service management helps Corporate Center define, evolve and present the services it offers to the rest of UBS. Paving the way for UBS to be able to understand, trace and predict the Corporate Center value chain so our businesses can, in turn, offer more targeted and profitable products and service to their end clients.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, accounting, finance or information technology
– a comprehensive understanding of investment banking, asset management or wealth management
– an adept project manager, with the ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects (juggling comes naturally to you)
– a strong communicator, from making presentations to technical writing
– An expert in Tableau and Alteryx or have an excellent understanding of data visualization and data preparation.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 157769BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Data Analyst Service Management
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Business management, administration and support