UBS Financial Services CORC- Monitoring & Oversight-Business Analyst in London, United Kingdom
Do you have a knack for analyzing business processes? Are you experienced in Compliance Trade Surveillance in an Investment Banking environment? Are you willing to be the bridge between business & IT? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
– conduct requirements-gathering activities using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
– design pragmatic software solutions to address business problems, while considering the strategic future state model
– build functional solutions with supporting data analysis
– act as the primary contact between the business users and technology team before, during and after the project implementations.
– assist in quality control and project management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Compliance & Operational Risk Control IT team based in London facing key stakeholders. Our role is to design and implement innovated IT solutions to meet UBS' regulatory commitments. You will be part of a global team that is responsible for delivering Compliance Monitoring and Oversight IT program - supporting the surveillance of bank-wide trading activity.
Your experience and skills:
– multi-year experience working on design and development of enterprise software in a distributed environment within the financial services industry - preferably in investment banking and compliance related projects
– a thorough understanding of capital markets and knowledge of various asset classes like Equities, Fixed Income, FX and their derivative products
– experience in compliance trade surveillance applications like Actimize, SMARTS, Mantas etc.
– experience in applying business analysis techniques and the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
– excellent data analysis skills and the ability to query/work with data (e.g. writing SQL queries) to facilitate requirements capture
– the ability to write clear, concise and thorough requirements and functional design documentation to a professional standard
– strong verbal communication skills with an ability to tailor style to the audience
– well versed with software development life cycle, configuration management, source code management, software release processes and ITIL framework
– adaptable, able to work across diverse teams and functions across multiple cultures
– able to demonstrate facilitative approach to issue resolution and show willingness to cross role boundaries to achieve desired outcomes
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 146433BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: CORC- Monitoring & Oversight-Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)