UBS Financial Services Compliance Officer- Global Asset & Liability Management in London, United Kingdom
Are you risk averse but commercially aware? Are you looking for a generalist role that will give you exposure to the full range of asset classes and a range of stakeholders? Are you a team player who enjoys working in a collegiate and supportive environment?
We are looking for someone like that to:
– support the business in managing risk
– perform second-line-of-defence activities in relation to consequential risks
– ensure risk frameworks are designed well and operating effectively
– deliver independent risk assessment and reports that shed light on our risk profile
– provide business management with controls, tools, training, frameworks, information and insights required to manage risk
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Global Asset & Liability Management (GALM) and Foreign Exchange, Rates and Credit (FRC) Business-Aligned Compliance team in London. We are a team who partner effectively with the business to manage regulatory risk in an environment of collaboration and constructive challenge. We work closely together on a stimulating range of issues, a wide breadth of coverage and good visibility, sitting on the trading floor.
Your experience and skills:
– a degree in a business, finance or legal discipline, or Compliance specific training or qualifications
– experience in risk management, risk control, audit or compliance
– sound know-how in the analysis of business processes
– strong understanding of GALM and/or FRC products
– able to critically verify aspects of the commercial and operational arrangements within the business and challenge documentation with an independent mind-set
– a team player
– the type of person who looks for solutions and has strong intellectual curiosity
– reliable and resilient (challenging situations and conversations don’t scare you)
– fluent in written and spoken professional English (additional languages a plus)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 148146BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Compliance Officer- Global Asset & Liability Management
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Compliance