UBS Financial Services Business Risk Specialist - Front Line Support in London, United Kingdom
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for the following:
• Thoroughly checking each Payment, Asset Transfer and Trade Rebook as it appears in it's respective workflow tool / work queue so that the details accurately match those on the copy of the instruction provided by the Client
• Cross-checking that the instruction has been given in line with current and valid indemnities for the Client, as determined in the Account opening documentation. This includes verification of authorised signatures and maintaining that only authorised Clients, Powers of Attorney or Third Party Mandate holders give instructions.
• Performing call backs on Payments, Asset transfers and Client Static Updates that fall within the relevant thresholds. Call backs are to be done in a highly professional and Client-focused manner and should, at the same time as verifying the authenticity of a Payment instruction should positively add to the overall Client experience.
• At all times giving strict adherence to FLS' procedures.
• Liaising with key internal service providers and stake holders (including Client Advisors, Client Advisor Assistants, Risk, Operational Teams and, Credit Risk) within the Bank to ensure the timely execution /resolution of FLS related queries and obtaining the appropriate exemptions, waivers and approvals.
• Driving improvements to the overall Client experience by working with other areas of the Bank to ensure a seamless service.
• Implementation of internal and external directives and guidelines in daily transactions.
• Constantly working to increase customer satisfaction and improve the function/service offering by reviewing, recommending and implementing new processes within the Team.
• Ensuring all risk management controls are adhered to in order to identify and mitigate any potential risk and appropriate Management Information (MI) is produced.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The Front Line Support works together with Front Office and Operational Teams to handle Clients' Payments, Asset Transfers and Trade Rebooks and updates to Client's address and contact details to ensure that our Clients' business is dealt with in an efficient and properly controlled fashion. They are highly Client-focused, multi-skilled and commercially aware, with a keen sense of the importance of process and best practice in a highly regulated business.
To strengthen our Team we are currently looking for a Business Risk Specialist (BRS). The BRS is tasked with minimising risks associated with instructions to move monies out of a Client's account and ensuring that any such instructions are only made within the limitations of the mandate. It is essential that the BRS ensures the accurate and timely execution of Payment, Asset Transfer and Trade Amendment and updates to client's address and contact details cases are approved, within the relevant deadlines throughout the day. They will take full responsibility for seeing that all instructions are reviewed within agreed timelines and are only released when all necessary checks have been undertaken and any required approvals have been received.
Your experience and skills:
• Experience within the UK Wealth Management Services with knowledge of banking and operational procedures surrounding the Payments process.
• Experience in Client Services with particular exposure to speaking with Clients on the telephone and Client interaction.
• Maintaining excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal and external Clients at all times.
• Articulate and well-spoken with emphasis on maximising Client satisfaction.
• Knowledge of Payments, Asset transfers and other Operational transactional administrative experience with a focus around risk mitigation.
• Conscientious, detail oriented individual who works hard in an accurate and time effective manner, always paying strict attention to cut off times and deadlines and achieving deadlines.
• The ability to multi-task and prioritise within a busy and fast paced, dynamic working environment.
• Confidence to build strong professional relationships with other Teams within the Bank.
• Process orientated and ensuring defined SLA's are upheld.
• Experience of working within the UK regulatory framework.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155623BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Business Risk Specialist - Front Line Support
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Business management, administration and support