UBS Financial Services Business Intelligence in London, United Kingdom
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Support the My Hub Community Manager
– Gather metrics and feedback from various channels, including My Hub and TechPoints, and design reports and presentations
– Collaborate with the USC to analyse data against help desk tickets and end user queries
– Produce monthly KPI reports
– Support the analyses of data and translation into technical requirements and enhancements
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Technology Services End User Experience team. We are part of UBS's global Technology function. Our role is to enhance employees' experience of our IT infrastructure and systems – which in turn makes work easier and increases job satisfaction. Our work touches every employee in every UBS location, function and business division.
Your experience and skills:
– Experience and evidence of analytical skills
– Experience designing and developing dashboards & reports with Tableau
– Experience automatically refreshing data through Tableau Data Extracts, Tableau Server and Tableau Command Utility
– Knowledge of Data Warehouse and Data Cube structures
– Thrive on collaborative and iterative approach to building requirements with business owners and senior management
– Document business requirements and translate into technical requirements, driving the design / architecture / implementation
– Affinity and passion for data analytics and visual diagrams that simplify trends and general understanding
– Ability to solve complex technical problems with little guidance
– Strong MS Excel and Power Point skills including pivot tables/graphing
– fact finding, problem solving and negotiation skills
– ability to understand complex data models
– able to manage multiple work streams/projects/roles simultaneously
– a great communicator (and you know how to handle challenging situations)
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 151199BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Intelligence
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)