UBS Financial Services Business Analyst in London, United Kingdom
You will be a Business Analyst with the Client Lifecycle Management team within GCOO Technology.
Primarily you will be working with the Client Offboarding Teams in the IB and Operations to design and deliver a strategic operating model and platform to enable the ongoing service.
However you will not be limited to this project and in such a dynamic fast paced environment expect to be challenged various exciting projects that cover regulatory compliance, operational and business transformation of CLM.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be a Business Analyst within the CLM & Reference Data Technology Team. You will be based in London and part of the CLM Service Line.
Your experience and skills:
– experience applying business analysis techniques
– the ability to interpret a set of business requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- Significant experience of Client Lifecycle Management processes and technology within financial institutions.
- passionate about Data / Client Lifecycle Management
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154124BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)