UBS Financial Services ASG Sec IT - Appliction Cluster Lead in London, United Kingdom
We offer an opportunity to take on the responsibility of the ASG Sec IT Application Cluster Lead within the IDM Authentication and crypto cluster.
The IT Application Cluster Lead is a specialist role which provides sound understanding and knowledge of the horizontal lines of delivery to provide an end-to-end integration support through effective communication management across multiple apps from specific Tiers.
• Ensuring support across regions as a single point of coordination for application support to CtB and within Production Support
• Collaborating with cluster related business domain and product management, if necessary across divisions
• Ensures support key activities are taking place consistently on global scale
• Ensures that an end-to-end integrational support through effective communication and application management is provided globally
• Applying the Incident and Problem Management process proactively and consistently by ensuring quality and quality improvement
• Key Player in enabling the organization in solving Major Incidents, supports Taskforces and drives Problem Management activities
• Supports in managing ORI's, Audit Items allocated to their cluster
• Ensuring compliance of Operational Level Agreements (OLA) within their cluster
• Embed Risk Awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The ASG Security IT is a global operation providing second level support across three service clusters (Data Protection, Identity and Access Management (IDAM) and Cyber Security. We offer an opportunity to take on the responsibility of the ASG Sec IT Application Cluster Lead within the IDM Authentication and crypto cluster. The team operates a follow the sun support model with a mixture of UBS and Managed service resources both on and offshore.
Your experience and skills:
IT Degree educated
• Minimum 6 years experience within the IT industry, preferably with at least 3 year experience in Security IT/Identity Management
• Strong understanding of service and delivery management principles based around the ITIL framework and a broad technical understanding of a high availability, global environment
• Able to combine understanding of business needs and IT security requirements.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills in English. Have the ability to translate complex technical issues into plain English, easily digestible for customers and stakeholders.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 157825BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: ASG Sec IT - Appliction Cluster Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)