UBS Financial Services Project / Product Manager in London, Switzerland
Are you interested to learn about digital marketing best practices, platforms and tools? Are you an experienced project/product manager and problem solver? Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Project manage the delivery of technical or fabric projects for Group Marketing and Communications, including project planning, management of issues and risks and management of design, build/integration and test teams in both UBS and potentially on or offshore vendors.
– Own and drive forward technical platforms related to UBS & Society and Brand Management. Guiding the strategic technical direction of these platforms to meet the business need
– Apply industry best practices to delivery of technical projects
– Utilise vendor management experience to ensure that any on/offshore vendors engaged are monitored for quality, timeliness of delivery
– Resolving issues and giving recommendations to senior business stakeholders and IT managers.
– Assist in preparation of senior management presentations, including high-level research, analysis and recommendations
– Maintain a strong relationship with both the business and 3rd party service providers
– Be a trusted advisor for to the leadership team in GMCS
– Provide Project / Program 7 Product Management services
– Be experienced in structured analysis, process design fully comprehend the project lifecycle, both waterfall and agile
– Organise and lead meetings /workshop logistics
– Create and maintain Project plans
– Create and maintain Product Roadmaps and direction
– Generate investment cases to evolve these products
– Prepare and run Steering committee, produce project status reports and financial forecasts
– Ensure documentation and tracking of project risks, issues, action logs and project deliverables
– Embed Risk Awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation.
– Create and manage program/project set up in project management tools like PPM
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Group Marketing and Communication Digital Platforms team in Zurich or London. We provide high quality services across marketing and communication. Our solutions support a wide range of capabilities. We stand out by ensuring innovative solutions that are on-brand, cost efficient and compliant with all UBS requirements.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree at bachelor level or equivalent education
– project management and consultancy experience in a fast-paced IT or technology type work environment
– demonstrated high proficiency in Microsoft products and architectures (.net, Office, SharePoint, SQL Server, etc.)
– the ability to prioritize and handle a high stress level and multiple tasks simultaneously
– comfortable working independently with minimal supervision, as well as in a highly team-oriented, collaborative environment
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills (you have the human touch)
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– incredibly organized, able to identify problems and find solutions and with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– pro-active, detail-oriented and forward-thinking
- fluent in English and preferably German
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 157263BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Project / Product Manager
City: London, Zürich
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom
Function Category: Digital, Marketing and Communications