UBS Financial Services Group Treasury Strategic Analyst in London, Switzerland
Do you understand Financial Resources? Are you able to investigate issues and solve problems?
We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
– Analyse, investigate and advise on the firms key financial resources
– Support and drive optimization initiatives
– Understand the impact of changing regulatory landscape
– Support projects and analysis on key strategic topics on behalf of senior management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Group Treasury is responsible for the efficient management of UBS's financial resources: balance sheet, capital, liquidity and funding. The strategic analysis team is a dynamic function which adapts to meet the changing needs of Group Treasury. Specifically the team is focused on analysing the performance of the bank across multiple dimensions and numerous metrics, identifying, drive and support optimization efforts and help improve transparency and maximise performance. The team partners closely with stakeholders across Treasury, Finance and the Business Divisions
Your experience and skills:
– a degree in business administration, banking and finance, or economics
– prior experience ideally in a Treasury, Risk or Finance function in the financial services or consulting industry
– knowledge of Financial resources (Balance sheet, LRD, RWA);how they are consumed and reflected through financial systems
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
– ability to manage multiple deliveries at one timeco-ordinate stakeholders and deliver clear and concise results
– strong excel and powerpoint skills
– knowledge of UBS financial systems (preferred)
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
– known for your ability to get things done with a can-do attitude when tackling new tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 151719BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Group Treasury Strategic Analyst
City: London, Opfikon
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom
Function Category: Finance