UBS Financial Services Group Treasury Business Development Analyst in London, Switzerland
Are you organized and driven to find solutions? Do you want to better understand how a function operates?
We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
– Run the global financial resource limits and targets setting and escalation process
– Support the efficient running of senior Group committees by managing deliverables, producing slides and performing due diligence
– Execute projects and analysis for the Group Treasury Chief of Staff and senior management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Group Treasury is responsible for the efficient management of UBS's financial resources: balance sheet, capital, liquidity and funding. The business development team is made up of the strategic analysis team and the chief of staff function.
The chief of staff function co-ordinates the overall design, operation and infrastructure of the Group Treasury Function. This includes establishing the limit / target framework for the Group and its divisions to shape the organization towards maintaining industry leading regulatory requirements, as well as playing a central role in consolidating high level, macro views of cross divisional Treasury issues and ensuring a coordinated, consistent approach when advising senior management.
Your experience and skills:
– prior experience ideally in a Treasury, Risk or Finance function in the financial services or consulting industry
– strong analytical and problem-solving skills (you know how to figure things out) with high attention to detail
– ability to manage multiple deliveries at one time, co-ordinate stakeholders and deliver clear and concise results
– strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
– known for your ability to get things done with a can-do attitude when tackling new tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 151726BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Group Treasury Business Development Analyst
City: London, Opfikon
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom
Function Category: Finance