UBS Financial Services Business Manager - Strategy and Investment Governance in London, Switzerland
Job Reference #:
Are you trustworthy and passionate about driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support to GCOO Strategy and Investment Governance with:
– instigate change initiatives that drive the business forward, aligned with global strategy
– develop and implement business-wide action plans and key initiatives
– coordinate GCOO wide interactions and projects driving synergies and finding efficiencies
– coordinate supporting units, managing relationships with Human Resources, Legal, Compliance, Finance and Controlling
– manage a portfolio of projects, ensuring efficient use of technology
– evaluate and mitigate risks, adhering to financial targets
Business Manager - Strategy and Investment Governance
Country / State:
Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom
Business management, administration and support
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the GCOO Strategy and Investment Governance (SIG) team.
Our Team drives strategy, operating model and investment governance within Group COO to ensure that everything we invest time, effort and money into drives us towards achieving our joint vision and goals and delivering on our financial, risk and regulatory commitments.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– experience in a role like this
– the ability to lead others as part of a team structure
– an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?