UBS Financial Services Talent Specialist - Learning Coordinator (fixed term project) in Kraków, Poland
Job Reference #:
Do you like to lend a hand? And help others develop their careers? We are looking for someone who can help us develop talent, together with partners in Human Resources. You’ll:
– take full responsibility for the coordination of all assigned learning programs and courses
– manage the administration and logistics required to schedule, plan, coordinate and roll out the UBS Business University curriculum of training programs and courses
– manage the booking of all internal or external locations, including accommodation, logistics, facilities and materials for trainers, facilitators and participants
– set up programs and courses on the learning management system (MyCampus) and manage training data to enable thorough participation and cancellation reporting
– manage strong relationships with all internal clients and stakeholders by managing their expectations through effective delivery
Talent Specialist - Learning Coordinator (fixed term project)
Full Time, Temporary
Country / State:
Human Resources (HR)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Our team is located in Krakow (Green Office). Our employees should grow in their careers. So we invest in their professional development and make sure our employees have the tools and support to do this.
We are starting our work very early in the morning (6-7 am) in order to enjoy rest of the day outside the office:)
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Your experience and skills:
– a bachelor’s degree or international equivalent
– advanced MS Office skills
– strong attention to detail combined with successful time management and prioritization skills
– very good communication skills and ability to work virtually in a global team
– self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities
– independent working style
– able to work independently with limited resources
– a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
– an expert at building networks and connections, on both regional and global levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?