UBS Financial Services Swiss Regional Reward Advisor in Kraków, Poland
Job Reference #:
Are you an analytical thinker? Do you know how to advise people? Do you have an interest in how to compensate and incentivize people in the Financial Services industry? We're looking for someone like this to help us:
-\tAct as an expert advisor for the local HR Head in Switzerland and support him with questions relating to remuneration
-\tAdvise employees, line managers and internal HR partners on a variety of compensation topics
-\tProvide advice on potential analytical approaches to business needs and deliver ad-hoc reports/queries related to compensation issues
-\tGive guidance for reward, compensation plans and packages that are in line with Group guidelines and regional requirements
- Support Swiss-specific elements of the Year-end process
Swiss Regional Reward Advisor
Country / State:
Human Resources (HR)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the UBS Swiss Regional Reward team in Krakow. Our team consists of 3 Reward Advisors located in Zurich and Krakow. Our role is to support senior management, our HR colleagues and other stakeholder across the company and give advice on various compensation related topics. Our main focus is Switzerland – covering approx. 20'000 employees.
Your experience and skills:
– an undergraduate degree; focus on HR, Reward or other related field is a plus
– strong analytical and numerical skills with the ability to interpret data and make recommendations
– interest in actively advising internal stakeholders on Reward topics
– experience in compensation and/or benefits a plus
– a good command of English (German a plus)
– very good knowledge of MS Excel, good knowledge of MS PowerPoint
– analytical and logical
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– very comfortable working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– a multitasker, well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
– results-oriented with the ability to set priorities
– committed to continuous self-development to further your career
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?