UBS Financial Services Senior Risk and IT Control Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Do you have an analytical mind? Are you risk averse? Do you know how to talk to all kinds of different people?
We are looking for someone who answered yes to those questions to help us with the following:
• Perform analytical reviews and assessment of IT risk and IT control information;
• Perform data collection, analysis and reporting;
• Liaise with Bank staff to propose and coordinate quality improvement activities;
• Capture and document of Risk & Control Taxonomy requirements;
• Manage relations with stakeholders;
• Act as a mentor for junior colleagues;
• Provide subject matter expertise in Risk Management; lead trainings and awareness presentations.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Central Risk Services Department in the UBS office in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park). Our team's role is to support colleagues from different areas of the firm, including Risk Taxonomy Owners, Compliance & Operational Risk Controllers and Outsourcing & Supplier Management, in improving the overall risk assessment process and implementing the most effective remediation measures.
Your experience and skills:
• At least 3 years of experience in one of the following areas: IT Audit or IT Security, Operational Risk Management, Compliance, Risk and Control Assessments;
• Knowledge of assessing or auditing in the area of Information Security ;
• Understanding of Operational Risk Management and its implementation in practice;
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect and analyse significant amounts of information.
• Experience with industry recognized standards for IT security controls and best practices like NIST, ISO27001, PCI DSS, COBIT etc.;
• One of the following professional qualifications obtained: CEH, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC or ITIL.
• Very good communicator (English level – C1) ;
• Good team player;
• Well organized, detail oriented, with the ability to collect data, coordinate tasks and lead projects;
• Comfortable taking the lead, but not hesitant to bring in the expertise of colleagues to help the team;
• Able to build and maintain strong relations with stakeholders;
• Able to show initiative, make logical decisions and stay goal oriented at unclear times.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 156404BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior Risk and IT Control Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Risk