UBS Financial Services Reporting Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Cooperate with internal stakeholder (including Senior Management) to ensure delivery of high quality reports
– Efficiently track, monitor and report business performance and perform monthly business analysis to identify trends, gaps, and opportunities
– Analyze multi-dimensional data sets, identifying actionable insights.
– Design and produce comprehensive metrics, analytics and new business strategic initiatives
– Deliver static reports, real time analyses, forecast.
– Enable senior management decisions making by delivering high quality reports and analyses
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Investment Bank Client Engagement team in Zabierzów (Kraków Business Park).
Our team supports UBS Investment Bank’s Investor Client Services business who provides a range of services to hedge funds and asset managers including Global Cash Equities, Global Financing Services, Global Equity Derivatives and FX, Rates & Credit products.
We work closely with IT, Commission Management, regional business, country heads, account managers & sales traders to help drive decision making and support the continuous improvement by providing analysis to senior management and sales.
Your experience and skills:
– very good analytical, problem-solving and improvement skills
– previous experience in business analytics and reporting (in investment banking or corporate finance, ideally)
– a university degree in an analytical field like mathematics, accounting, finance or information technology
– solid know-how of Microsoft Excel (MicroStrategy would be a huge asset)
– passionate about data analytics, business intelligence and management information
– familiar with Investment Bank products and Financial Markets
– demonstrable success with complex problem analysis and resolution, and handling multiple tasks simultaneously within agreed deadline
– well organized, flexible person known for your \"can-do\" attitude when tackling daily tasks
– comfortable with data, able to identify risks and opportunities and react accordingly
– a great communicator, organized and detail oriented
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155646BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Reporting Specialist
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Finance, Investment Banking