UBS Financial Services Regulatory Quality Assurance Manager in Kraków, Poland
Do you have an interest in audit / risk and control / data analytic area? Do you know how to work well within a team to develop and deliver solutions? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• provide overall organization around local and global Risk Management meetings including preparing meeting materials, recording minutes and action items and following up on actions for meetings
• prepare data/ information and reports for stakeholders and external audit companies/ regulators
• support Senior Management
• perform an internal-audit type of review on pre-defined controls that have direct and significant impact on transaction reporting
• perform completeness, accuracy and timeliness (CAT) testing across asset classes / jurisdictions
• document investigations and findings from the above processes in a professional and concise manner
• check that material issues and reputation concerns are escalated appropriately in accordance to the internal escalation policy
• innovate and execute on process improvements in the quality assurance area to enhance productivity and efficiency
• stay up-to-date on regulatory requirements and trends
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Transaction Reporting Quality Assurance team in Kraków Business Park in Zabierzów. Our aim is to support the regional management to ensure that UBS is executing transaction reporting responsibilities in a sustainable and high-quality manner that meets the expectations of regulators. You will be working with the broader Quality Assurance Teams based in London, US and APAC and also with various partners across the firm, such as Integrated Middle Office, Regulatory Reporting Teams, Data Management, Change, IT and Compliance. Your role will be to ensure that transaction reporting regulations across various jurisdictions are understood and adhered to.
Your experience and skills:
• at least 5 years' experience in managing people, with 5+ years in financial industry
• experience in analyzing product roadmaps and user stories for security products
• extensive experience and technical understanding of transaction flow and how the data fields flow via banks infrastructure
• knowledge of transaction reporting processes and detection of missing data quality
• experience in heavily regulated environments, preferably in the financial sector
• excellent analytical, problem-solving and technical skills
• strong written and verbal communication skills
in their risk management tasks
• inquisitive with analytical and risk-aware mind-set
• ability to multi-task and good problem solving skills
• ability to develop and implement business-wide initiatives
• strong coordination capabilities to build and maintain working relationships within the department and with key stakeholders
• an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills tailored to your audience
• able to manage senior stakeholder expectations with a keen sense of what is realistic and achievable in a large, complex environment
• passionate about finance with an interest in advancing the regulatory space
• aware of the risks in the landscape and threats facing the financial industry
• proactive, able to work within an team and also be a self-starter
• able to take personal ownership for issues and drive remediation, with excellent problem analysis skills and solution synthesis
• able to respond quickly to ad-hoc management requests
• team-orientated, while able to complete tasks independently
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155958BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Regulatory Quality Assurance Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Operations