UBS Financial Services Recruitment Specialist – Corporate Center in Kraków, Poland
Are you a people person? Do you have what it takes to help us find new talents? We're looking for someone like that to:
– work in close collaboration with our recruiters to support hiring
– review and evaluate candidate applications based on key criteria, as well as cultural fit
– schedule and conduct telephone screening calls with identified candidates
– build rapport and ask great questions to help assess skills, experience and motivations of candidates
– provide recommendations around suitability to be progressed
– manage candidates over the phone and in our database, share feedback and seek referrals
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in our recruiting team based in Krakow (Czerwone Maki Street) or Wroclaw supporting the recruitment for our Corporate Center in Switzerland. We guarantee our candidates, recruiters and hiring managers a smooth recruiting experience.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Your experience and skills:
– worked within a recruiting environment and, ideally, you have experience screening candidates
– a track record as an organized worker, skilled at multitasking, prioritizing, managing data and achieving deadlines
– genuinely interested in knowing more about people and their skills and experience
– able to capture and record key information
– passionate about providing memorable service to colleagues, hiring managers and candidates
– an excellent communicator, skilled at building relationships
– always professional (but you have the human touch)
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159751BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Recruitment Specialist – Corporate Center
City: Kraków, Wroclaw
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)