UBS Financial Services Quality Assurance Senior Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Are you passionate about testing robust and scalable Java systems? Are you passionate about learning new technologies? We're looking for someone like you to:
work with a large-scale enterprise system in a complex technology environment
provide quality assurance of our system
apply best testing practices and methodologies
provide technical leadership and mentor junior colleagues
collaborate with other global teams
be a member of a Scrum team
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in Mystro team which is an operational risk assessment and reporting solution. You will be working with people located around the world. Our teams are self organized and take full responsibility for analysis, development and testing. We use Agile practices used on daily basis: TDD, refactoring, CI, pair programming, code reviews.
Your experience and skills:
– solid QA experience (automation, scripting, manual testing)
- experience testing frontend and backend
– minimum a 3-5 years of experience with the full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
– experience working with Agile methodologies
– experience with Unix/Linux and shell scripting
– strong troubleshooting skills with an attention to detail and an ability to follow process
– excellent verbal and written English communication skills
– flexible and open-minded
– self-driven and proactive
– paying attention to details
– responsible and committed to deliver results
– able to manage, prioritize and solve problems quickly and completely
– good team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 147755BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Quality Assurance Senior Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)