UBS Financial Services QA Engineer in Kraków, Poland
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate?
Are you passionate about technology and have keen eye for detail? We’re looking for someone like that to join us and:
– Test a set of different applications that
– Design both functional and non-functional test
– Test on development level as well as high level injecting messages into the system and analyzing database
– Be a part of a high-performing agile team on a high-profile project
– Work across full delivery cycle to ensure high quality delivery
– Work collaboratively with a small team of technologists and closely with the business
– Document test results and present them to stakeholders
– Solve issues, including small development tasks
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in a global team that develops and maintains a suite of applications in Group Operations IT. The core of the team as well as management sits in UBS office in Krakow however some stakeholders and team members sit in London and US, which is an opportunity for both travel and cooperation.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in manual QA activities for large scale project
– experience working within an agile/scrum team
– good knowledge of SQL
– basic knowledge of Java programming language and linux
– strong analysis and problem solving skills
– strong passion for learning and following industry best practices
– passionate about and focused on quality
– results driven - able to deliver good quality accurate solutions to tight time-scales
– an excellent communicator
– aware of on-going technology trends and know pragmatically leverage their benefits
– quick learner
– able to prioritize
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 150796BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: QA Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Operations