UBS Financial Services Project Management Officer in Kraków, Poland
Job Reference #:
Are you well organized and a good communicator? Do you know how to work well in a dynamic environment?
If yes, then we are looking for you to:
– Support the Program or Project Manager(s) in the definition of project execution including key activities, deliverables, milestones, roadmaps; controls and people/technical/funding requirements
– Manage program/project administration including progress reporting, financial reports, resource forecasts, benefits tracking, and risks / issues management
– Produce meeting minutes, draft workshop presentations and briefings
– Organize and /or host periodic progress meetings and steering committees with senior management and multidisciplinary teams to facilitate decision making and provide transparency
– Build and maintain cross functional and team relationships within GCOO and Corporate Center functions.
– Act as the central point of contact for onshore Service Owners managing: Request & workflow management, maintaining the service catalogue, ODP maintenance, tracking and monitoring BSC KPI/KRI's
Project Management Officer
Country / State:
Management and Business Support
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be part of an organization providing Risk & Regulatory Shared Services across Group Chief Operating Office; this is based in Zabierzow/Krakow. Our focus is to support the GCOO functions in day to day operational risk and control management.
Your experience and skills:
– Excellent academic record with up to 3 years' work experience in project management, consulting and/or the financial services industry
– Strong analytical background, attention to detail, with structured, organized, methodical, and planning skills
– First class interpersonal skills with a strong client focus, excellent presentation and communication skills (oral and written)
– Ability to work under pressure and to deliver on strict deadlines in a timely manner
– Knowledge of workflow tools and request management would be a benefit but is not essential
– Strong MS Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
– Highly motivated with a can-do attitude and a desire to drive change in the organization
– Able to build relationships across a global organization, work independently, build trust and to work efficiently with internal and external stakeholders
– Fluent in English both written and spoken; other languages are a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?