UBS Financial Services Junior Business Process Designer in Kraków, Poland
Job Reference #:
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you have a flair for designing business processes? Are you a patient listener and tutor and enjoy helping others excel in what they do?
We’re looking for someone like you who can help us
Support process architects with process architecture change control management
Assist process owners and managers with process maintenance
Ensure quality control standards for process mapping
Contribute to specific process management projects across the process architecture
Junior Business Process Designer
Country / State:
Business management, administration and support, Risk
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Process Management team in Group Risk Control (GRC) Operating Model & Process team and based in Krakow, Poland. Our main objective is to govern and drive forward Group Risk Control process management and to maintain the process management framework on an ongoing basis. Our goals support the operational integrity of the end-to-end processes and internal control environment in GRC, ultimately supporting the Group Risk Chief Risk Officer in the effective management of GRC's activities to protect the UBS's capital and reputation.
Your experience and skills:
– A university degree (e.g. in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering or Graphical Design)
– Experience working with advanced Excel functionality
– The ability to transfer verbal descriptions or sketches of how things work into precise visual diagrams
– Experience in working on projects and juggling multiple tasks
– Experience in process modeling and process design tools (e.g. ARIS, MS Visio, BPMN 2.0) is a plus
– Lean Sigma (yellow or green belt experience) is also plus
– Willing to become an expert process designer and using ARIS
– A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting and collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders from different cultures to help them achieve their goals
– Fluent in spoken and written English. Additional languages are a plus.
– Flexible and able to work across teams and functions
– A team-player - known for your can-do and pro-active attitude when tackling daily tasks
– Interested to find ways or discuss ideas in how to improve the way the team can work smarter
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?