UBS Financial Services IT Risk Transformation Project Manager in Kraków, Poland
Job Reference #:
Are you interested in driving change? Are you a multitasker and great communicator (both verbal and visual)? Do you have a track record of successfully delivering projects? We look for someone like that to:
– be accountable for the driving and delivery of a transformational effort across Group Technology First Line of Defense (GT1LOD) to bring consistency and efficiency in design and delivery of its core services
– identify what services GT1LOD provide to who, how and when working with internal and external risk colleagues to ensure conformance with broader Risk frameworks
– execute review and gap analysis across GT1LOD service delivery at Functional level
– identify what services are centrally available and can be used/adopted by G1LOD
– challenge the existing processes and where needed providing an adoption path to use a more consistent and efficient process
– drive the design, creation and deployment of consistent, concise and accurate reporting across the GT 1LOD Risk and LoBs front to back.
– design and execute Tasks under projects construct to deliver the required services with appropriate governance and reporting
– support the creation and deployment of GT 1LOD Risk objectives and Specific Operational KPIs
– work with other organizations across GT/GCOO to source and deliver central services
– put in place process modification and phased adoption plans, supported by extensive communication.
– all transformational work will need to operate with the broader Operational Risk Framework , as such liaising with external frameworks owners will be a key activity.
IT Risk Transformation Project Manager
Country / State:
Information Technology (IT), Risk
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Transformation, Process and Measurement team in Technology Risk Management. We're a global team providing best practice processes and procedures which are in alignment with the UBS Operational Risk Framework. Fundamental to this is the provision of support to align the Functional Risk Remediation teams to follow a consistent set of workflows with supported by transparent and accurate reporting front to back.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– proven experience running transformation projects
– experience in workflow analysis in a Risk Environment
– a proven focus on managing large volumes of data and able to perform subsequent accurate analysis skills
– excellent communication and organizational skills
– demonstrable experience of being able to work to very tight timelines on multiple detailed activities simultaneously
– working knowledge of information security and technology a plus
– a good understanding of 1st Line of Defense Risk Processes and procedures is preferable
– able to interact comfortably with all levels of management
– able to operate successfully in a matrix environment
– comfortable with hands-on detailed work as well as high-level strategic analysis and thinking
– proactive and detail-oriented, yet comfortable working in a dynamic environment with fast paced deliveries and changing requirements
– highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?