UBS Financial Services IT Project Management Officer in Kraków, Poland
Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of priorities? Do you have strong analytical and communication skills? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Perform cost benefits evaluations of current or projected spending plans;
– Collect and evaluate financials data and other information concerning expenditure and revenues to determine budget requirements; provide justifications for requested funding levels and execution
– Support the Program and Project Managers in the definition of project plans including key activities, deliverables, milestones, roadmaps and people/technical/funding requirements
– Set up the project management office including the definition of reporting standards and procedures for project, program and portfolio management
– Manage program/project administration including progress reporting, financial reports, resource forecasts, benefits tracking, and risks / issues management
– Build and maintain cross functional and team relationships within UBS Technology
– Ensuring projects adhere to the UBS Program Management Framework (PMF) and are fully aligned with strategic priorities
– Support the planning, delivery, and control of programs based on the objectives, scope and resources agreed by the key stakeholders
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in our Technology Risk Management team. We’re a global team responsible for Risk Programs and Portfolio Management, ensuring Technology Risk Remediation portfolio and Technology Risk Programs are delivering effectively.
Your experience and skills:
– Strong analytical background, attention to detail, with structured, organized, methodical, and planning skills
– First class interpersonal skills with a strong client focus, excellent presentation and communication skills (oral and written)
– Experience in a similar role
– Worked in budgeting and forecasting (complexity doesn't scare you)
– A passion for data gathering, analysis and information sharing
– Advanced Office skills across all Microsoft packages, in particular Excel (Access welcome as well)
– Detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning and analysis skills
– A can-doer with a strong sense of ownership and ability to follow tasks through to completion
– Eager to solve complex problems
– Proactive and assertive
– Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155283BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Project Management Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)