UBS Financial Services IT Auditor in Kraków, Poland
Job Reference #:
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions? We're looking for someone like that to:
– work as a team member on regional and global audits which may cover a wide range of technology topics, including vulnerability and patch management, intrusion detection and incident response, data protection, logging and monitoring, change and release management, identity management and access control, IT governance, technical IT Infrastructure, as well as application controls designed to mitigate business risks,
– identify and assess operational and emerging risks relevant to the IT functions and technology risks assumed by the business, identify mitigating controls and control gaps, assess the controls' design and operating effectiveness as well as the impact of control deficiencies,
– document and communicate audit issues, root causes and risks, and provide practical, innovative, and value-added solutions to issues identified,
– review remediation actions submitted by the business for closure to assess whether these have addressed the relevant original risks.
Country / State:
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in Group Internal Audit (GIA) Team in Krakow. As Internal IT Auditor, you will gain insight into a wide variety of IT processes and disciplines and leverage your knowledge to perform audits in UBS Group Technology. GIA is an independent function that supports UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all business divisions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board and the Audit Committee.
The position is based in Zabierzow k/ Krakow (Krakow Business Park).
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree, preferably IT or similar,
– several years of relevant experience in IT audit, technology or internal control areas, with an understanding of audit methodology or understanding of risk preferably within the financial industry or professional services firms,
– strong analytical skills, able to quickly understand complex processes and challenge the status quo, identify risks and inadequacies in procedures, as well as propose practical and sustainable solutions,
– excellent academic and professional track record preferably within the financial industry or professional services firms.
– a flexible and committed team player willing to occasionally travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments,
– excellent communicator, able to effectively communicate at different levels of an organization verbally and in writing,
– able to prioritize and balance your own workload, strong time management skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?