UBS Financial Services IT Asset Configuration Manager in Kraków, Poland
Are you passionate about inventory management and would you provide support across a wide range of products and technologies worldwide? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
As an IT Asset Configuration Manager you will be responsible for the support, problem analysis and request management by the UBS global inventory and configuration systems. This will include but not be limited to:
– collaboration, mutual assistance, knowledge transfer and common occurrence in relation to our internal customers in the area of server and software inventory as well related processes.
– advise other employees for the data management and structure changes of their data.
– support programs not only by our expertise but also by providing data and reports as well as doing bulk changes for them.
– support in case if integration issues with other data sources and data consumers
– implement instructions and training materials for customers and for the internal use
– overview the data quality of your inventory and CMDB and actively control critical data changes and access requests.
– collaborate with other global IT teams
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the IT Asset Management Center of Excellence in Zabierzow/Krakow. We are responsible for the overall data management of IT Asset inventory and configuration management data of our central inventory/CMDB in UBS. Therefore we are in close contact with many UBS employees from all regions.
Your experience and skills:
– good ITIL Knowledge
– an in-depth, broad knowledge of the different types of system technologies and operating systems from an inventory point of view.
– preferably experience in the areas of inventory or configuration management
– enjoy collaborating with people also in complex and challenging situations.
– analytical and problem-solving skills
– SQL coding (Oracle), that you are able to generate a simple SQL statement.
– experienced as IT Asset Configuration Manager or Support Analyst or similar
– a team player, work independently and want to offer our customers the best possible service every day
– curious, collaborative and constantly interested in learning new things
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 158532BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Asset Configuration Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)