UBS Financial Services Internal Auditor – Wealth Management in Kraków, Poland
Job Reference #:
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• Conduct reviews and audits of specific business areas and their risk management processes, provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified,
• Analyze and assess key risks assumed by the audited businesses, evaluate design and operating effectiveness of the mitigating controls, identify the control gaps and deficiencies and assess their impact,
• Identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks,
• Prepare reports of audit findings for UBS Senior Management,
• Monitor the results, risk profile and developments across GIA network and provide input for planning sessions.
• Successfully collaborate with peers in and across audit teams and when in charge of an audit sustainably manage auditors and diligently support audit mandate lead.
Internal Auditor – Wealth Management
Country / State:
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Group Internal Audit (GIA) function. GIA’s role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
GIA's structure consists of divisional and functional audit teams throughout the world, reflecting UBS's business structure. Our team is responsible for auditing the UBS Wealth Management and Personal & Corporate Division.
The position is based in Zabierzow k/ Krakow (Krakow Business Park).
Your experience and skills:
• A university degree preferably with a business / finance background; knowledge and experience of wealth management / private banking,
• An experience in internal / external audit, compliance or internal control areas,
• Strong analytical skills (MS Excel / Access) and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments,
• A detailed understanding of banking operations, regulations and complex processes as well as ability to identify risks, controls and propose adequate solutions,
• Ability to prioritize and balance workload, strong time management skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Fluent (verbal and written) in English and German,
• Reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues,
• Risk focused, and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products,
• A flexible and committed team player willing to travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments up to 70%,
• Curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?