UBS Financial Services Internal Auditor - Finance in Kraków, Poland
Are you a sharp evaluator of risks? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions?
We are looking for someone like that, who can:
• conduct reviews and audits of Group Finance and related business areas, provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified
• analyze and assess risks (financial and regulatory reporting) and challenges to delivery (supervision, data infrastructure or outsourcing) assumed by the Group Finance, but also support other business audits
• identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address above mentioned risks
• prepare reports of audit findings for UBS Senior Management
• monitor the results, risk profile and developments within Group Finance audit units and provide input for planning process
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Group Internal Audit (GIA) function. GIA’s role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all Business Divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
GIA's structure consists of divisional and functional audit teams throughout the world, reflecting UBS's business structure. We are looking for an outstanding professional to join our Finance Audit team in Poland.
The position is based in Zabierzow k/ Krakow (Krakow Business Park).
Your experience and skills:
• bachelor or Master degree
• several years of relevant experience in external or internal audit, compliance or internal control areas, preferably within the financial industry with focus on Finance
• a strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with the financial industry and regulatory developments, learn new concepts and methods
• a good understanding of financial market, operational aspects as well as process flows within and between banks / counterparts
• an excellent verbal and written command of English with the ability to effectively communicate with senior stakeholders. Ability to communicate additionally in other European language (French/German/Italian/Spanish) would be an asset
• reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
• risk focused and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
• flexible and committed team player willing to travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments (up to 30%),
• curious and willing to discover all aspects of the Bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159936BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Internal Auditor - Finance
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Audit