UBS Financial Services HR Application Change Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to maintain and develop internal tools? We are looking for someone like that to:
• Define the scope for upcoming test phases (monthly releases or small fixes)
• Support test approach definition (big HRi releases 2x year)
• Support creation of test scenarios and definition of timeline
• Support creation of test scripts and test data based on the test scenarios with support from global HRi SMEs
• Ensure the scripts are uploaded into QC and the necessary structure is built in Test Plan and –Lab
• Assist the Head of T&DM in regards to test execution planning and reporting
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Within \"Global HR Operations\" the team 'Test & Defect Management' (T&DM) is responsible for a state of the art maintenance of the IT applications in scope. The senior role \"Global Defect Lead\" is of paramount importance to the HR RtB organization and it will be allocated in the Business Service Center in Krakow, Poland.
This role is supporting the head of T&DM for every release, patch or fix for all products in scope, for the UAT planning, –preparation and –execution and for the defect resolution process, as part of the standard Release Management Process.
Furthermore you will be acting as a subject matter expert in this area overseeing regional defect leads.
In strong collaboration with the other members of T&DM, some representatives of Global HR Operations and HRIT, the Global Defect Lead is responsible for the organization and coordination of the user acceptance test phase (UAT) to ensure smooth upgrades.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Your experience and skills:
• Strong project management skills and experience in managing global virtual teams
• Experience in the Financial Service industry
• Ideally experience in various functions inside as well as outside of Human Resources
• Ability to build strong network within the organization to pull resources / information
• Strong communication skills in English (oral and written)
• QC skills (experience as admin) would be a strong asset
• Able to work independently in a demanding environment
• Result oriented and able to implement change against challenging timelines
• Skilled communicator to manage stakeholders, project owner and affected employees
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 157896BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Application Change Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)