UBS Financial Services Financial Support Officer in Kraków, Poland
Do you have strong attention to detail? Do you enjoy working on a variety of tasks supporting internal clients across multiple locations? We are looking for someone like that to help us with:
• Establishing and supporting the governance of UBS Technology's Service Catalog
• Supporting and co-ordinating the monthly/quarterly/annual activities across UBS Technology's Service Catalog to ensure it is appropriately maintained and key deliverables to the business stakeholder community are met
• Supporting changes to UBS Technology's Service Catalog driven by improvements and maturing of the Service Management Framework implementation across Corporate Centre functions
• Establishing internal processes that enable assessment and co-ordination with the Technology organisation to answer queries relating to the consumer bill from internal clients
• Ensuring UBS Technology's Service Catalog is maintained in appropriate repositories
• Acting as a delegate for senior management as required in the Corporate Centre wide governance forums
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be based in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park) alongside the Service Management Utility and as part of a broader team that support the UBS Technology Head of Strategic Initiatives and Chief of Staff.
Your experience and skills:
• professional experience, ideally in financial institution or the banking industry with a good understanding of financial management/internal financial recovery processes
• excellent numeric and analytical skills
• experience of working with senior stakeholders
• a university degree
• proficient in MS Excel
• enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible and independent
• methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
• willing to improve processes
• a strong communicator with good skills in both creating documentation for senior level meetings and engaging in governance forum discussion
• Able to learn quickly and ultimately develop subject matter expertise in topics
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155953BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Financial Support Officer
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support