UBS Financial Services Financial Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Are you our new Financial Analyst, supporting our Chief Operating Office functions (approx. 700 people) for the Swiss Business Division - Personal & Corporate Banking through high quality financial coverage? Do you like to work in a global and multi-dimensional organization and closely collaborate with various teams to ensure consistent and smooth financial core processes, develop financial insights and to enable tangible management actions?
We are looking for a new team-member who will help us covering the following portfolio:
• Provide regular financial results and insight beyond standard reporting to the COO Switzerland, involving sourcing, analysis, and discussion of various cost drivers
• Further develop and run a solid forecasting process, involving the business-functions, to ensure proactive and early management steering process
• Support the 3year strategic planning process for the function and ensure alignment with the strategic initiative portfolio
• Perform analyses to ad-hoc requests or deep-dives
• Maintain the relevant monthly financial core processes to ensure consistent provision of financial Management Information
• Collaborate with the UBS Card Center to ensure close alignment of financial coverage towards the COO
• Build a strong network across the Finance organization and with business partners to ensure flow of information along the value chain
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the COO Finance team as part of the overall Divisional Finance team for Personal & Corporate Banking, which is exposed to all Key Finance Processes of the Division starting from the strategic planning to the quarterly and annual external result presentation. Given this close integration you will be well informed and integrated into all top-down and bottom-up processes.
Your team is based in Zurich and Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park) and collaborates very closely on a day-to-day basis.
Your experience and skills:
• 2 years of experience in the field of financial analysis, preferably in banking
• Strong numerical and analytical skills, high degree of reliability and readiness of mind
• Talent for story lining, messaging and visualization on Powerpoint
• Strong technical skills with MS Excel and MS Power Point
• Precise and error-free way of working
• Very good communication skills and ability to work in the team
• Knowledge of SAP business warehouse, management information systems or Hyperion Essbase as an asset
• Fluent in English, German is an additional asset
• Proactive, communicative, flexible and self-motivated person, able to deliver efficiently high quality results under time pressure
• Experienced in handling complexity
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 157930BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Financial Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Finance