UBS Financial Services Executive/Team Assistant in Kraków, Poland
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? Your primary responsibilities will include:
– manage and maintain calendars, including conference calls, vacation, schedule meetings and set-up conferences across multiple time zones, partnering with senior stakeholders and assistants globally
– handle all incoming and outgoing phone calls, taking care of administrative matters
– provide organizational support, including travel arrangements
– arrange logistics and provide administrative support for visitors
– processing invoices and expenses
– perform additional business support tasks
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Talent & Recruiting Business Support team in Krakow. We are working closely with the Business Management team in Zurich and provide support across all functions within Talent & Recruiting.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Your experience and skills:
– several years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, global environment
– excellent organizational skills with an innate sense of how to prioritize and be proactive
– a reliable working style with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– able to work flexible hours, when needed
– fluent in English (spoken and written)
– interested in HR and project management
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159775BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Executive/Team Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support