UBS Financial Services Equity Research Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Are you gifted at assessing value and risk? Do you like research and analysis of financial data? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– conduct valuation analysis within an industry, sector, or asset class
– convert industry knowledge into understandable investment opinions
– build and maintain financial models to evaluate historical information and generate projections
– draft individual company and sector-wide research reports
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Equity Research team in Krakow, Czerwone Maki Street. Our role is to assist the Research Analysts in New York/ London / Moscow in analysis, forecasting companies' results and valuation of the sectors they cover. We provide our clients with fundamental analysis of equities listed on global markets.
Your experience and skills:
– understanding of financial valuation and financial statements
– a master degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
– very good Excel skills
– experience in similar role is preferred but not required
– organized and able to work independently
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– fluent in English
– eager to learn
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 157627BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Equity Research Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Research