UBS Financial Services eLearning System Support Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Are you a multitasker? Are you interested in the e-learning and Learning Management Systems area? Are you tech oriented and eager to solve technical application challenges?
We're looking for someone like this to:
– Upload web based training sessions to the learning management system
– Perform quality checks on the uploaded content and provide feedback to the stakeholders
– Maintain question banks for online/offline assessments
– Act as second level support contact on day-to-day eLearning issues
– Support learning technology projects with system testing
– Ensure adherence and delivery to all agreed SLAs
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Core Services Support / eServices team in Krakow Green Office.
As an eLearning Systems Support Analyst in our Krakow team you will play a pivotal role in supporting the on-shore partners in implementing and maintaining web based offerings and assessments, by implementing them into the learning platform and ensuring that the quality requirements are met.
Your experience and skills:
– BA or MA degree, or relevant working experience
– Excellent skills re MS Office products
– Aptitude for familiarizing quickly with new learning technology tools and systems
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Excellent organizational skills
– High degree of customer and service orientation
– Experience in multinational environment
– Experience in operating a Learning Management System (LMS), and in particular familiarity with the Cornerstone systems is highly desired
– Experience in the management and use of eLearning content (WBTs) is a plus
– fluent in English (German/French/Italian is a plus)
– an expert at building networks and connections
– team player and strong communicator
– a quick learner ready to gain knowledge in order to shape a complex learning system
– independent in the way of thinking, proactive performer that informs transparently
– a savvy user of learning management tools and techniques
– ready to take on responsibility for assigned tasks from the first days in a new role
– eager to apply and develop your skills and competencies further
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154096BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: eLearning System Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)